L-B-C Index du Forum

L-B-C Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Does anyone know how to get the v-sync back ??

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L-B-C Index du Forum -> Porte de l'antre nuageuse des Bisounours -> Entrée du royaume des cannibales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
NoelBlakley

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juil - 07:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Does anyone know how to get the v-sync back ?? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I went to settings and clicked re-detect and it turned off v-sync and now I have tearing.  I cant figure out how to turn it back on.  I went to the settings folder where the game is installed and changed the setting in the CountingonVsync.ini folder from 0 to 1 but that resulted in my character traveling across the map in hyper speed and unable to interact with anything.  I mean I was running like the flash through the game.  Though I did check in settings and it said vsync was enabled.  But still the whole moving through the map at warp speed and not being able to do anything was troubling.  Does anyone know how to get the v-sync back on without running around like a crazy person?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=275
Professional Video Services

Thank you

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juil - 07:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L-B-C Index du Forum -> Porte de l'antre nuageuse des Bisounours -> Entrée du royaume des cannibales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange