L-B-C Index du Forum

L-B-C Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Should My Wife Pick-Up a Hitchhiker?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L-B-C Index du Forum -> Porte de l'antre nuageuse des Bisounours -> Entrée du royaume des cannibales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shawnturner

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 09:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Should My Wife Pick-Up a Hitchhiker? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I don't know where to ask this question.  But my wife picked up a 15 year old boy who said he needed a ride to Subway for work.  My wife told him she was armed and would have no problem with shooting him if he made trouble.  She frisked him and told him he was not allowed to put his hands in his backpack.  She believes the Lord told her to pick him up and I said that she imagined hearing from the Lord and it was her wanting to pick him up.  It all ended up okay but I hope this isn't the beginning of a trend.  She's the most intelligent and God-loving woman in her family and mine but I worry that she's not always making the right decisions.  It's over now so there's nothing I can do about it.  I can't forbid her to do that again but I did register my displeasure with her actions.  I'm not a dictator after all.  Did I over-react or under-react?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://lesbisounourscannibales.clicforum.com/posting.php?mode=newtopic&f=5

Utility Management Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 09:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L-B-C Index du Forum -> Porte de l'antre nuageuse des Bisounours -> Entrée du royaume des cannibales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange