L-B-C Index du Forum

L-B-C Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

I want to become a cannibal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L-B-C Index du Forum -> Porte de l'antre nuageuse des Bisounours -> Entrée du royaume des cannibales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shawnturner

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 13:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: I want to become a cannibal Répondre en citant

Hello,

I understand and read what you wanted me to read; it's the very line I quoted. What you're saying isn't beyond me, so don't worry. But did I say that you couldn't talk about it? Who am I to make such a demand? I said nothing of the sort.
 Mel is being PR polite. Wink
 I'm not sure if you read all of my post or stopped at the quote, but I said much more than that which speaks to what you just wrote.
 Nobody said it wasn't possible and nobody said it hasn't or won't ever happen. That you have to reference an event from 45 years ago speaks to the abhorrent nature of the act and thankfully, one so rare that it is statistically zero. There is additionally nothing to learn from your idea. That people get so desperate they do the unspeakable is it, the sum total, there is nothing more to understand or learn. Why do I need to eat a human - or even pretend to - to know it's horrific? Anyhow, I have been clear and said my peace. It's a vile act, one that in all but the the most desperate and absolutely, utterly hopeless situations is repulsive.
And a path to self-knowledge isn't going to come sitting in front of a computer screen

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.hinterlandforums.com/forums/topic/15736-i-want-to-become-a-canni…

graphic animations

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 13:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L-B-C Index du Forum -> Porte de l'antre nuageuse des Bisounours -> Entrée du royaume des cannibales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange