L-B-C Index du Forum

L-B-C Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Changed drop rate on the evil golden arch?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L-B-C Index du Forum -> Porte de l'antre nuageuse des Bisounours -> Le BisouBar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shawnturner

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 09:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Changed drop rate on the evil golden arch? Répondre en citant

Hi,

In clan chat I have been hearing some complaints about evil arches being very hard to farm up. This struck me as odd, because I remember them being 30% basic drops and so trivial to guarantee in aftercore.

I got some numbers on drops, encounters, and + item% bonus and it seems to drop into the base drop waaaay down at 2-3%. I was then examined through my session for the acquisition of evil golden arches, and saw a substantial drop-off after July 2015. This was when the Pastapocalypse was rolling out and was added to the monster.

So now I'm wondering if you can not get it wrong. Drastically, but maybe I'm missing something.

Please help.
Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://forums.kingdomofloathing.com/vb/showthread.php?t=232227

Motion Graphics Corporate Video  

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 09:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L-B-C Index du Forum -> Porte de l'antre nuageuse des Bisounours -> Le BisouBar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange